The pithy description of my projects.
Over the past five years, I’ve used new media and my skills as an undisciplined, ex-academic, troublemaking storyteller to:
- Develop multimedia story projects
- Publish interactive books
- Create digital story projects and over a hundred digital stories
- Craft autobiographical accounts and critical essays
- Document and archive my thinking/feeling/creating process
- Research a wide range of topics, including: virtue ethics, interactive and digital storytelling, the lives of Finnish-American immigrants, running and writing and more.
- Successfully and not so successfully experiment with new forms of critical and creative expression.
The aim of all this work? To reclaim my passion for engaging with ideas and my curiosity about the world. To leave a trace for myself and for others of who I’ve been, who I am and who I might become. And to craft a space for living beside and besides the academy.